Nellia Designs - Custom Wedding Invitations and Stationery

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I never meant to get into making invitations. I never even considered it. But of course that changed when I, myself got married and designed my own invitations. The response from guests was amazing and things took off. I slowly started getting requests, and after a few months I opened an Etsy shop. My Etsy shop is kept pretty busy with orders, but I wanted to expand into the local market. I started doing bridal shows in Regina, and the response has been great! I love meeting with new clients and helping them design the perfect invitation.

Check it out! Nellia Designs is a boutique invitation studio that offers brides and grooms unique and handmade wedding invites, save the dates, and personalized stationery. Chic designs in many styles and for any budget - Nellia Designs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Everyday Lifestyle