Trendy Clothing with Modern Designs - Almaic

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Almaic is a culmination of the culture and creativity that has been in my bloodline for hundreds of years. My family fled from Iraq in the early 90’s seeking political refuge and it was in America where I fully embraced my artistic abilities. Almaic was created as an outlet for me to showcase my gift as well as leave my imprint on the world. I have chosen to focus the brand on the juxtaposition of hip-hip culture, modern design and my heritage in combinations that blend the abstract and the authentic. As I continue to embrace my past and present while focusing on cultivating meaningful relationships with the people, places, and things I come across in my future the brand will live and evolve as I do. I’ve been creating (Design, Print, Paint) for most of my life and the pieces in this line represent my love for the arts as well as resonate with the inner artist in us all.

Check out these awesome designs on tees, sweatshirts, hats and accessories by Hussein Al-Baiaty. Check it out here - Almaic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Everyday Lifestyle