The Posh Palace - Affordable Posh Fashion

Thursday, May 2, 2013
The constant what am I going wear, I have nothing that fits; I need a new dress for my concert, growing children, and even faster growing feet. I was always running to the stores, searching online stores, going to garage sales to try to find the cutest things at great prices. It's time consuming and overwhelming and then you find the perfect pair of jeans and see the price tag that says $139.00. My wallet screams “NO WAY”. So after months of researching, finding wholesale distributors and thinking about consignment options, The Posh Palace begins.
Cool site dedicated to women's posh fashion. They offer similar items as PoshMark but with affordable prices. Great selection of new and used name brand and trendy apparel, shoes, coach purses, bags, jewelry and other accessories. Get cute, trendy, name brand fashion items at lower costs - The Posh Palace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Everyday Lifestyle