Smile more & Stay unique with hand painted silk scarves

Wednesday, May 21, 2014
I am Lina Egle Urbonaite, self employed artist & designer from Lithuania. With this campaign I inviting you to become part of my mission - help me put more smiles on women faces and help them express their uniqueness, improve outfit & confidence.
In this campaign I offer unique 100% hand painted silk scarves, some of them are one of a kind, some limited edition. Also you may grab gift coupon to spend at my website www.artgifts-shop.com (valid for next 7 month till 2014 December 15) or make a unique gift for someone close. There are special offers for business owners - hand painted silk scarves with your company logo.
Hand painted silk scarf - a little accessory that could change all your outfit look. Check out the crowd funding campaign here - Smile more & Stay unique and contribute or help by sharing and inviting your friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Everyday Lifestyle