Vivamacity

Friday, December 23, 2016
"Free Shipping on Orders Above $60! + Use Code: SNOWFLAKE for 20% OFF ENTIRE ORDER! SHOP NOW! "
Vivamacity is a bohemian lifestyle brand categorizing in handcrafted jewelry, home decor, apparel, and more! It all started in the summer of 2015 when I made chokers as a hobby and wore them in public. Women of all demographics always paused me to ask where I got them from, if I had a business card, etc. It happened enough that it brought me to play around on Etsy, uploading (in my opinion) a zero effort, horrible photo of my choker and people were actually interested. "What on earth?" I thought. Since that day, I have decided to put my all into handmaking jewelry for girls - and boys - all over the world, loving every second of it. Check this out! - Vivamacity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Everyday Lifestyle