Hadrian Munro - Wedding, Studio and Mobile Makeup Artist

Wednesday, January 30, 2013
I have made it my mission to share all my beauty knowhow to all that I may have the pleasure of meeting. Growing my wedding portfolio.  My work ethic is simple, Hardworking, professional, punctual, approachable,  understanding and empathetic. My passion for following trend looks and knowing what a person requires to look and feel amazing, by tailoring key products for a client, working closely to construct a wearable makeup regime. Stripping back then enhancing to reveal their personal beauty.
Wedding, studio and commercial makeup artist based in nottingham with over 20 years experience in the cosmetics and makeup industry. Brand new blog launched in January 2012 with beauty tips and advice. Check it out here - Hadrian Munro.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Everyday Lifestyle