Perceived Style

Thursday, April 16, 2015
"Before my blogging days I used to be very depressed, very overweight, self conscious, and constantly self-defeating myself. Blogging helped pull me out of that. It taught me to live life, love the skin I'm in, and care about what's on/in it."
Kamari Foreman is a New York based up and coming Lifestyle Blogger. The idea to begin blogging came about over a glass of wine with a designer friend Kenny M. at the end of 2013. They were watching couture runway shows on YouTube and critiquing them when Knny said - "you have a good eye... maybe you should try getting into fashion yourself." That's when Perceived Style was born. The main focus of Perceived Style Blog is to provide style inspiration, and motivate my readers to be the best version of themselves. Check this out! - Perceived Style .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Everyday Lifestyle