June Bird Avery - Trash Couture & Professional Pixie wear for Earthly Sprites

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

June Bird Avery is a line of alternative formal wear by brand Pweky-a melbourne based ethical upcycled clothing brand. This label was inspired by those around us that encourage us to chase our dreams no matter how out of reach. The name is derived from the two people who supported my hobbie long before I was actually any good at it! My nanna June and my now deceased friend Amanda Avery-both who encouraged me to continue doing what I loved and enjoyed, and for whos encouragement I am truely grateful I received.

June Bird Avery is a collection of one off pieces of alternative formal wear for men and women, inlcuding millinery and accessories. Check it out here - June Bird Avery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Everyday Lifestyle