Kreations Kouture - Unique Hair Bows, Headbands, Flip-flops and More

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

From as far back as I can remember the days were my sisters and I would dress eachother up and have fashion shows in the house to pass time during the summer. Then I grew up got married, had kids and started to come up with creative ways to give my kids style and a sense of fashion. Every piece is hand crafted with care and class. This was simply just a hobby but then I began to get stopped in shopping malls, parking lots, parks, you name it, they were asking where did you buy those hair bows? That when Kreations Kouture was born.

Check it out! Hand crafted hair bows, headbands, flip-flops, petti rompers, bloomers and much more - Kreations Kouture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Everyday Lifestyle